Students benefit from modern teaching methods and e-learning resources:
- distance learning environment
- case studies
- project-based learning
- web-quests; etc.
Over the duration of the programme, you will develop into a competent professional who will be able to:
- develop new techniques and methods for university teaching
- develop and implement new methods for education quality assurance at higher education institutions
- assess and monitor the learning process and build individual learning paths
- take on managerial and organisational roles in the professional community to address the tasks and challenges of higher education
Students have the opportunity to prepare a master’s thesis based on a real-world project commissioned by St Petersburg Education Department.