After graduating, you will be able to find employment as:
- preschool or primary school special needs teacher, secondary school Russian and literature teacher or tutor for hearing impaired children;
- teacher for deaf and hearing impaired chil-dren at a healthcare or hearing and speech treatment fa-cility;
- homeschooling teacher for hearing impaired children;
- special needs teacher or methodology expert at a regular educational institution, supporting special needs students in inclusive education programmes;
- special needs teacher or methodology expert at another educational, psychological, welfare and social institution, working in rehabilitation for individuals with disabilities;
- deaf and hearing impaired education teacher at a geriatric or rehabilitation centre;
- special needs education and methodology ex-pert at a medical, psychological and pedagogical assess-ment board.