Due to the changes to the Federal Law Nr. 115 “On the Legal Status of Foreign Citizens in the Russian Federation” all foreign citizens entering Russia for a period that exceeds 90 calendar days are required to undergo dactyloscopy (fingerprinting), photographing and medical examination.
The requirements refer to all foreign nationals arriving in Russia after December 29, 2021 to stay in the country for a period that exceeds 90 calendar days.
What does the new regulation imply for foreign nationals or what to be done?
1. Dactyloscopy. Fingerprinting is required only once after arrival in Russia for the abovementioned period.
3. Medical examination. This includes the following specialists’ examination:
· Dermatologist (skin specialist)
· Phthisiologist (tuberculosis specialist)
· Infectiologist (infectious disease specialist)
· Narcologist-psychotherapist (addiction specialist)
Medical examination also includes a delivery of medical tests:
· Blood test
· Urine test
· Coronavirus test
· Chest X-ray
When to be done?
Within 90 calendar days from the date of entry to Russia.
Where to be done?
To undergo the aforementioned procedures a foreign national has to visit the certified Documentation Center located at:
Please note, that within 30 calendar days from the date of expiration of the medical documents confirming the medical examination, foreign nationals must personally re-apply for medical examination. Dactiloscopy and photographing remains valid for the period of entry.
If you fail to comply with the abovementioned obligations the period of your stay in Russia will be reduced.
For more detailed information, please call: +7 (812) 318 06 48