The programme is designed to provide students with an opportunity to:
- embrace the depth of issues in philosophy, anthropology, cognition and social life;
- get to know major research in theory and practice of thinking as well as studies in the regularities of human life and society.
Sound knowledge and fundamental training in humanities give graduates an opportunity to:
- effectively proceed to a master’s or doctoral programme;
- conduct research and land a job in academic institutions;
- become a high-performing employee in private or public bodies.