Our alumni work in state and private organizations, NGOs, international organisations and associations which:
- foster international cooperation (e.g., foreign cultural representative offices and centres)
- provide information services and linguistic consultancy services
- organize international tourist and business trips and tours (in Russia and abroad, for Russian and international customers)
Alumni also work:
- as experts and consultants in international companies and organisations, including in foreign trade
- in the sphere of applied and experimental linguistics in companies which use and develop innovative information and communication technology
Alumni may proceed to a master’s degree programme and, subsequently, to a doctoral programme.