Students benefit from:
- interactive teaching and learning techniques: brainstorming, the INSERT method, press conferences, debates, etc.;
- workshops with leading experts in physical education and sports;
- taking part in Russian and international competitions in adaptive sports, e.g., Russian Championship in Paralympic Powerlifting, etc.;
Students may engage in volunteering at high-profile sports events at the invitation of:
- Special Olympic Committee (Special Russian Olympics in Futsal and Special Russian Cup; St Petersburg Championship in Boccia for People with Mental Disabilities, etc.)
- Russian Paralympic Committee (St Petersburg Championship in Boccia for People with Mobility Disabilities; “Share Your Summer Vibes”, a charity event with the programme featuring therapeutic horse riding, etc.)
Graduates may pursue a master programme in Herzen University or any other university.