The programme is designed to provide students with an opportunity to:
- use a range of IT, multimedia and other cutting-edge educational and laboratory equipment;
- access the resources of the Zoological Museum, the Museum of Anatomy, and the herbaria of the Department of Botany;
- work in the education and research laboratory of the Department of Human and Animal Anatomy and Physiology as well as the students’ laboratory of the Department of Zoology;
- proceed to a master’s degree programme;
- be trained by expert teaching staff holding doctoral degrees as well as professional awards and titles granted by the Russian government.
We offer our students internships and work placement in:
- the cutting-edge agrobiological facility in Vyritsa in the suburbs of Saint Petersburg;
- the research facility of the A.O. Kovalevsky Institute of Biology of the Southern Seas of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Crimea;
- research laboratories of the Faculty of Biology and other research institutes based in Saint Petersburg.