Phenomenology is a dynamic research and philosophical project that follows its own laws as a single living organism. It is becoming increasingly popular among philosophically-minded audience.
The programme aims to:
- prepare highly qualified professionals trained to conduct independent research and teaching in phenomenology;
- develop a set of basic professional knowledge in philosophy;
- develop a set of special professional knowledge in philosophy;
- develop knowledge, skills and competences that meet international standards;
- train professionals sought-after in the international labour market;
- develop skills that facilitate the transformation of cognitive capital into a socially useful good (both tangible and intangible).
The programme is designed to provide students with an opportunity to:
- join fellow students in seminars on textology to write and discuss texts;
- join specialised courses, including elective courses, to design a flexible personalised study plan;
- establish partnership with international student’s journals. This is an additional advantage for students as they get to know the principles of international academic publishing and have an opportunity to publish the results of their own research in an international journal.