Students gain profound knowledge in key issues of modern culture-related disciplines:
- theory and practice of education;
- expert evaluation of cultural heritage;
- critical theory;
- theory and history of modern art;
- creative industries;
- practices of curators and art mediation.
The programme is designed for:
- bachelor programme graduates with a degree in cultural or education studies;
- graduates with background in humanities;
- culture and education professionals.
The master’s programme Teacher Training: Cultural Studies is a unique offer in the education market as it offers advanced training in cultural studies combined with a degree in education studies. Normally, you would have to complete to different programmes to get a similar level of expertise.