Alumni have the right skillset for independent decision-making in professional settings related to biology education
The programme is designed to provide students with an opportunity to:
- work in the education and research laboratory of the Department of Human and Animal Anatomy and Physiology;
- work in the laboratory of experimental zoology to conduct genetic, molecular and biology research;
- go on work placement at the departments of the Faculty of Biology or general/specialised schools;
- go on teaching placement in Sochi-based educational centre Sirius established by the Educational Foundation Talent and Success;
- go on work placement at laboratories run by various research institutions;
- proceed to a doctoral programme and obtain a doctoral degree.
Teaching is done through a range of IT, multimedia and cutting-edge educational equipment, including:
- a multimedia projector,
- an interactive whiteboard;
- a screen microscope with a digital camera;
- the Pirogov interactive dissection table;
- professional hardware and software package by ADInstruments to conduct experimental research in the physiology of visceral system and neurophysiology.