We pride ourselves on the long-established research and teacher training schools led by our outstanding scholars:
- Prof. Natalya D. Andreeva;
- Prof. Irina N. Ponomareva;
- Prof. Valery P. Solomin.
- We have a well-stocked library in the history of education in natural sciences and methodology of teaching biology. The collection features items from the mid 19th to the late 20th century
- Our teaching staff have developed textbooks, guidelines as well as teaching and learning materials in the theory and methodology of teaching biology and environmental studies
Our alumni work in the following positions:
- research fellow;
- teacher of biology;
- teacher of biology-related subjects;
- head of extracurricular and / or community education initiatives;
- additional education teacher;
- head of biology-related youth clubs;
- assistant lecturer;
- university teacher.
Our alumni land jobs in:
- Research Institute of Pedagogical Issues in Education;
- pre-school education facilities;
- general secondary schools;
- vocational schools;
- youth centres;
- performance groups;
- higher education institutions.