The programme is designed to provide students with an opportunity to:
- gain all the necessary knowledge and skills in humanities;
- acquire intercultural communication and practical skills to perform effectively in public, business and educational settings;
- engage in team work for project-based activities (e.g., term paper writing);
- take part in advertising and PR events, festivals and professional competitions;
- work in allied professions.
The programme embeds interactive teaching and learning techniques:
- project-based learning;
- research-based assignments;
- creative tasks for interim assessment;
- meetings and workshops with leading experts in advertising and PR.