Graduates have a comprehensive conceptual understanding of St Petersburg as a unique dynamic space underpinned by the continuity of historical and cultural tradition.
The programme is a unique blend of theory, history and practice.
The programme is designed to provide students with an opportunity to:
- get comprehensive insights into the historical development of St Petersburg’s culture;
- unveil the meaning of St Petersburg images in literary and philosophical texts written in different times;
- understand St Petersburg’s potential as a venue for creative, museum, exhibition, theatre and other types of events;
- master up-to-date formats of participation in the life of St Petersburg to facilitate its development with due regard to the historical tradition;
- see the difference between a museum tour and a guided tour around the squares, streets and courtyards of St Petersburg.